Monday 2 February 2009

Snow Way...


Today is the day are group is to meet, or not to meet as the snow dictates. This will be a test on virtual conferencing and adapting to impersonal internet talking! so hopefully this blog will come in handy for showing sharing and feedback on how this photo shoot will work tomorrow! I'm expecting input from everyone, no exceptions!


Also I found some old pics that might help Dalaila with how to construct/display her narrative - 'can you come back tomorrow.' I like the idea of it being displayed on a train times monitor, hope the pictures jog some creativity!





//Joe


1 comment:

  1. thanks for the pictures joe. I might still go out and take some pictures of more monitors (the more rectangular ones) because I still need to buy materials for my final thing. Hopefully the college is actually open!

    ReplyDelete